YONKER Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
Pulse Oximeter adopts Photoelectric Oxyhemoglobin Inspection Technology in accordance with Capacity Pulse Scanning Recording Technology, which can be used to measure human oxygen saturation and pulse rate through the finger. The device is suitable for being used in families, hospitals, oxygen bars, community healthcare and physical care in sports, etc. (It can be used before or after exercise, but not recommended to use during exercising).
- Integrated SpO2 sensor and display module
- Small in volume, light in weight, and convenient to carrying
- Easy to operate, low power consumption
- Operation menu for function settings
- SpO2 value display
- Pulse rate value display, bar graph display
- Pulse waveform display
- Battery capacity indication
- Low-voltage indication: Low-voltage indication appears before working abnormal caused by low voltage.
- Data storage function, stored data can be uploaded to the computer
- Data transmission in real-time
- Auto power off: Under the measuring interface, the device will automatically power off after finger out within 5 seconds