CVP Manometer is a central venous pressure measuring device suitable for continuous or intermittent, monitoring of central venous pressure during infusion particularly in ICU, CCU, OTs, and casualty departments. It comes with a manometer tube with a graduation from –4 cm to +34 cm and is attached to a three-way tap. It has a 120 cm long extension tube is fitted with a female luer lock on one end and a male Luer lock on the other end for a safe connection to the central venous catheter. It has latex free rubber flash ball type injection port, provided for extra medication. It has a sliding indicator provided to record previous readings. It has molded clamps with latex-free rubber strings that are provided for easy fixation on the I.V. stand. It comes in a sterile, individually packed in a peel-able pouch.
Custom Tab Content here. Tail sed sausage magna quis commodo snasae. Aliquip strip steak esse ex in ham hock fugiat in. Labore velit pork belly eiusmod ut shank doner capicola consectetur landjaeger fugiat excepteur short loin. Pork belly laboris mollit in leberkas qui. Pariatur snasae aliqua pork chop venison veniam. Venison sed cow short loin bresaola shoulder cupidatat capicola drumstick dolore magna shankle.
1. Underwater seal drainage system.
2. Available in several different capacities.
3. Easy-to-read size markers help determine exhaust volume precisely.
4. Clearly marked initial grades guarantee underwater seal
5. Writing facility on the side of the scale helps monitor discharge volume.
6. A separate suction port is provided for connecting to the suction unit.
7. Hose with large holes and kink resistance facilitates unobstructed flow.
8. This unit is equipped with metal hangers & floor stand.
9. Extra large connector is provided for easy connection to the catheter.
Usage Hospital, Clinic, Laboratory
Packaging Type Sterile, Disposable, Individual Packed
Features specially designed for convenient oxygen therapy