Oxy Set is suitable for easy application and efficient administration of oxygen concentration for greater comfort of the patient.
The system of attachment provides maximum freedom to the patient and leaves the patient’s mouth free for nutritional and communication purposes.
Twin prong/ nasal tips are designed to ensure an equal volume of oxygen to both the air passages, of the patient.
A soft funnel-shaped connector facilitates easy connection to the oxygen source.
A multichannel tube ensures a continuous supply of oxygen, even if the tube is accidentally kinked.
Manufactured from soft, lightweight nontoxic material.
Available in sterile and non–sterile options.
Sterile packed in the peelable soft blister pack.
Box of 20/Master box of 200 (Sterile).
Custom Tab Content here. Tail sed sausage magna quis commodo snasae. Aliquip strip steak esse ex in ham hock fugiat in. Labore velit pork belly eiusmod ut shank doner capicola consectetur landjaeger fugiat excepteur short loin. Pork belly laboris mollit in leberkas qui. Pariatur snasae aliqua pork chop venison veniam. Venison sed cow short loin bresaola shoulder cupidatat capicola drumstick dolore magna shankle.
Usage Hospital, Clinic, Laboratory
Packaging Type Sterile, Disposable, Individual Packed
Features specially designed for convenient oxygen therapy
1. Underwater seal drainage system.
2. Available in several different capacities.
3. Easy-to-read size markers help determine exhaust volume precisely.
4. Clearly marked initial grades guarantee underwater seal
5. Writing facility on the side of the scale helps monitor discharge volume.
6. A separate suction port is provided for connecting to the suction unit.
7. Hose with large holes and kink resistance facilitates unobstructed flow.
8. This unit is equipped with metal hangers & floor stand.
9. Extra large connector is provided for easy connection to the catheter.