Suitable to offer surgeons an effective device for close wound drainage under negative pressure postoperatively with the option to use one or two catheters simultaneously.
Redon drain catheters are provided with size color-coded, radio-opaque lines, and satin smooth eyes.
Connecting tube is kink resistant and is provided with additional strength to withstand the suction.
Available in different sizes with catheter matching size curved needle to meet minor, moderate to heavy drainage needs.
Easy to depress chamber to activate the suction of bellow unit, single-handedly
Custom Tab Content here. Tail sed sausage magna quis commodo snasae. Aliquip strip steak esse ex in ham hock fugiat in. Labore velit pork belly eiusmod ut shank doner capicola consectetur landjaeger fugiat excepteur short loin. Pork belly laboris mollit in leberkas qui. Pariatur snasae aliqua pork chop venison veniam. Venison sed cow short loin bresaola shoulder cupidatat capicola drumstick dolore magna shankle.
1. Underwater seal drainage system.
2. Available in several different capacities.
3. Easy-to-read size markers help determine exhaust volume precisely.
4. Clearly marked initial grades guarantee underwater seal
5. Writing facility on the side of the scale helps monitor discharge volume.
6. A separate suction port is provided for connecting to the suction unit.
7. Hose with large holes and kink resistance facilitates unobstructed flow.
8. This unit is equipped with metal hangers & floor stand.
9. Extra large connector is provided for easy connection to the catheter.
Usage Hospital, Clinic, Laboratory
Packaging Type Sterile, Disposable, Individual Packed
Features specially designed for convenient oxygen therapy